Monday, January 12, 2009

Jason & Sherelle Woodward

Jason & I have been Married for 6 1/2 yrs and have enjoyed the many experiences that has brought to us. We have moved a couple of times in that time. From St George, UT to Pocatello, ID, we have decided that Utah county will be our home.


We moved to Pleasant Grove 2 yrs ago into an apartment complex named Thornberry, but we are looking for a more permanent residence in the area for the future. Our Branch (yes, you read right a Branch in Utah county, Utah, english speaking even. weird huh? but it works) has been very good to us and keeps us busy. Jason is the Branch Historian & Web admin. I'm in the Cub Scouts as the Wolf Den Leader (for 5 wards); my den has 17 boys so it keeps me on my toes. But I'm loving every minute of it.





Jason Graduated with his bachelors in computer science in June of 2008. He has been Working as a Network Engineer with Directpointe in Lindon (outside of Orem). He has really enjoyed it.
It has allowed him to sometimes work from home as well as travel. We have been able to see family a couple of times while he was working.




I have been lucky to be able to stay at home with our 2 Children ( Zackary Duane (3) & McKenzie Charlene (5) ). I also get to teach McKenzie Preschool Class with several other moms in our area. I'm always looking for new way to get involved & the Relief Society has helped there. Kenzie is enjoying her Preschool classes and is just starting a Ballet class. She keeps telling me that she wants to be like Angalina Ballerina. She is so excited for kindergarten in Aug. (and mom is excited too... yippy)Zack is all boy and keeps us running. He will be 3 in Febuary and is already talking like he knows everything. He loves Trains and cars, but has recently found out that dress up can be fun too (now that we have boy dress-up stuff, pink frills and high heels with purses are just not for boys) Cowboys and firemen are his favorites.



Both love to help mom take care of our newest pets, Ferrets named Charlie & LoLa. I think this was Jasons way of holding off having another baby, it worked ;) They are fun to have around. The kids' favorite is to play chase; that means the Ferrets chase them. They play and cuddle like puppies but are easier to potty train like a cat. The one big plus is no family members have allergies to them.



I'm so happy to be able to get to know you all via reading about what is happening in your lives. I hope 2009 is a good one for all. Sherelle Woodward


1 comment:

Jennifx said...

What a cute family! You got another ferret. You need to post a picture of them next month. I'd love to see them. Lola was so cute.

Post a Comment